MARA HAIR AND MODE STUDIO ESTABLISHMENT GUIDELINES
We are shipping items in a regular timing manner.
- Mara Hair and Mode Studio makes sure employees are healthy and have been safe on a daily basis.
- All staff members are required to wear masks.
- Employees wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after each service is performed, and, when gloves are worn, change gloves after each client’s service.
- Staff performs thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces every 60 minutes.
- Hand sanitizers are provided throughout the studio.
- Mara Hair and Mode Studio has made the necessary adjustments to the space such as rearranging the furniture to maintain social distancing.
To keep all clients safe and maintain exceptional customer experience, Mara Hair and Mode Studio has created these guidelines that are in comply with the state of Virginia’s guidelines for personal care and grooming businesses:
- As required by the state of Virginia, clients must wear a mask at all times when they are inside the Mara Hair and Mode Studio building.
- Clients’ temperature is checked with a non-contact temperature scanner before entering the building.
- Clients are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the building, after checking in.
- No outside food is allowed except bottled or canned drinks.
- Up to three people are allowed inside the boutique at a time. If a client has made a personal shopping appointment they can bring +2. If there are already three people inside the boutique, other clients will have to wait outside.
- To shorten customer time in store, they are encouraged to:
- Use shopping lists for our staff to gather the items.
- Order ahead of time for in store pickup at maramodestudio.com.